venerdì 29 agosto 2014

D'Antoni Alberto "My beliefs"

I believe in perseverance, determination, humility and passion on what we love to do. I do believe in the education of the sons by the parents, and I do believe that the world would be a better place if everybody would trust in these simple creeds.
Since I was a little boy my parents started teaching me on how the world is and how does it work. While I was growing I started having my own vision of this world, which seems very difficult without a goal to reach. Infact, I think that if you don't have a goal in your life, you will surely fail. By the other side, if you have a target and you really believe in it, you just have to pursue it with all yourself trusting in your abilities.
I will concluse saying that if people would do what I just said in our world there will not be any winners and any defeated, just because everybody would have done whatever they could to be successful.






   

1 commento:

  1. Great job, Al. It sounds like you really do believe strongly in hard work and determination; something that will be very important in the coming weeks of discussion! Where did you learn to think this way? Did something or somebody teach this to you, or is it something you've always felt?

    In the future, please provide me with more concrete examples. What is an example of goal setting in your own life? Be as specific as possible.
    9/10

    RispondiElimina